Reset SSMS Keyboard Shortcuts in SQL Server 2012
August 27, 2014
SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) keyboard shortcuts may stop working once you have installed SQL Server 2014 on the server which had an instance of SQL Server 2012 installed already. This tip will guide you how to Reset SSMS Keyboard Shortcuts in SQL Server 2012 Instance.
Follow the steps mentioned below to reset your Keyboard shortcuts in SQL Server 2012.
1. Open SQL Server 2012 Management Studio (SSMS)
2. In SSMS, select Tools and click Options… as shown in the snippet below.
3. In Options window expand Keyboard and click Keyboard as shown in the snippet below.
4. On the right pane select (Default) as the option from the drop down and click Reset button.
5. Close and Re-open SQL Server Mangement Studio to verify SSMS keyboard shortcuts.
MORE SQL SERVER PRODUCT REVIEWS & SQL SERVER NEWS
- Performance Dashboard Reports in SQL Server 2012
- Using WITH RESULT SETS Feature of SQL Server 2012
- Indirect Checkpoints in SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server Paging Using OFFSET and FETCH Feature in SQL Server 2012
- Download SQL Server 2012 System Views Map
- Contained Databases SQL Server 2012
- How to Quickly Capture Diagnostic Data and Health Information SQL Server 2012
- SQL Server 2012 Build List
- New Date and Time Functions in SQL Server 2012
- New Features in SQL Server 2012 Reporting Services for Developers
- New Features in SQL Server 2012 for Database Administrators
- New Features in SQL Server 2012 for Database Developers
- Read More SQL Server Articles…